Dashboard


Thursday, January 10, 2008

No no no no no

Oy. Donkville. Ended up on the wrong side of a coin flip and then I flushed a bunch of money down the drain. I got some of it back with some aggressive play with some marginal hands. I'm after the $100 mark and pressed too much.

First hand I pick up and I have AK with an overbet ahead of me. I feel like gambling so I shove and I'm against QQ which holds up.

Now I'm stuck even more and here's where the wheels fall off.

And how did I end up paying off two pair here with my Ac6c?

QdJd here. What am I doing in this hand?

Why am I even playing 45os here? At least I bet while I was ahead then I dumped in more chips when I was behind.

Hey I was BB so get off my back. At least Js6c paid off from a presumed Q.

The flip side was that I got kinda aggro to get some folds out of people.

Had the Sola here and bet the ugly flop.

7s6s makes top pair and I'm pot the flop and turn until he goes away.

Complete the other half of the SB and see a flop with 9dJs. Pot the flop then shove on the turn. Go away, I have an open ender here!

Look out, I have another open ender! 8sTs and I'll pot it until you go away.

Stuck to my guns here with QsJc because this guy was showing down semi's.

OK, that was enough to get me less stuck so I call it a session before I dig myself in deeper. 87 hands down $3.12 to $92.52. Blech.

No comments: