Dashboard


Thursday, January 10, 2008

Slipped back a buy in

Frustrating session. So close to $100. Got pretty good cards. Raised with strong A's but didn't hit very often.

First hand at the table and I'm given the hammer after I post. Bad cards, decent board, good start.

AKos and a failed cbet in position. I think I was still ahead and this guy was just dickin' with me but I fold anyway.

Great flop for 99...as long as no one has a J, or a spade draw, or pocket 5s, or an overpair...etc.

QcJc had this guy in a vice. I'm freerolling and he's a chop at best. Can't scoop though, Cake wins.

JsTs OESD+FD=zilch. Hmmm...one cards straight possible? My third pair HAS to be good.

Short stack desperation button shove with AhQs. Get called with AsKs who limped in middle position(?). Ha ha ha. Way to get your money in bad sucka! Well, SOON to be bad at least!

Pot it pre with AKos and I flop two overs, a gutter, and a Jason flush draw. Good enough for a cbet in LP.

Raise with AsQd, cbet, then hit, twice. Meant to make my turn bet larger but for the UI.

And the award for suckiest beat of the session goes toooooo...KcJc. I half pot pre-flop and get a true min so I call off an extra .04. Flop PERFECT on the min-raiser and get action. I shove, he calls with top set that boats up. Wah wahhhh.

121 hands and down $2.38, a couple pennies shy of a full buy. Puts me at $95.64.

No comments: