Dashboard


Monday, December 3, 2007

2nd place in single table sit and go

Decided to sit down and try a tourney. $1 + .20. Not crazy about the rake but I knew I had a set cost and I believe that sit and go's are EV+ for me. Had decent starting hands at first but nothing hit. Got knocked down and doubled up when I caught KK. Table got down to six handed and then it got ardurous. Had to fight and claw to keep my stack. Chose my spots very carefully. Key hand was when Seat 3 limped in...hmmm...suspicious. I picked up 99 and shoved. Seat 3 shows KK. I river a 9 and get healthy. Table gets down to four handed (top three pay) and the two players on either side of the dealer kept swapping chips back and forth. Finally one of them busted and I made it to the money. Took out 3rd place when my AJ held up. Then it was back and forth with Seat 10. I finally bluffed off my chips representing the flush when they had a boat. Oh well. Cashed out for $3 to net $1.80. Lot of work for $1.80 but at least it was fixed cost. Up to $49.82 and just shy of original bankroll.

2 comments:

royalbacon said...

Nice chart. Can't wait to see that bad boy over time. With a variance at the moment of only $3, it's a little sad.

Will said...

Hey thanks! EditGrid can give you an unique URL for a chart so that is updated real time everytime I add new data to my spreadsheet. You can also even link to specific cell which is handy too. I want to make a leaderboard for Cake Challengers and all I'd need is for everyone with EditGrid to make a cell that indicates their current dollar amount. There are some cool things in EditGrid but other things are really ticking me off. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to go with an offline solution to get all of the functionality I want and/or craft a custom webapp and/or a hybrid solution.