Dashboard


Sunday, December 9, 2007

A small step back

$2.40 at two tables.

AA UTG and I pot it. Two callers. Q high flop and I pot it again. Take down pot.

Saw a flop with KcQc. Swing and a miss.

Pick up 99 and there was a min-raise to .08 and a re-raise to .30 ahead of me. I hate the situation because I can't tell how powerful the re-raise is to .30 because some dick min'ed ahead of him. I instinctively call since 99 was in my range but I regret it immediately because there I feel like I am up against an overpair and there is essentially no flop I will feel safe with...ummm...except flopping top freakin' SET! A bait bet from the player ahead of me and I am now positive that they have an overpair. I shove before a scare card comes and get insta-called by KK. I am heavily favored and then get slapped down by a K on the turn and just for good mmeasure a K on the river as well to insure that I don't call light again!

Flattened on one table and leave short on the other. I am satisified I got the money in way good, add the Sklansky bucks to the bank and stand up from the tables. 51 hands. Down $2.68 to $68.73.

No comments: