Dashboard


Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Hit and run to take me up to $54.01

I'm at a table with a guy throwing a party sitting to his immediate right either shoving or call/shoving most every hand. I guess that's the best spot because I should know if anyone else has a hand. He is donking off with what appears to be any hand with a Q or higher from what I could see. People take their turns taking money from this guy then someone shoves with TT and party guy picks up KK and they hold.

I end up with AJos in late position and I flat call the rest of the table and I don't know yet if I am willing to call off my stack with that hand against the maniac. Maniac flat calls behind me. Flop comes Jack high and I pot it. Get two calls. Turn pairs the low card and I shove for the rest of my stack, one guy calls with JdTd and my hand holds. That takes my stack to $4.60 and I again elect to leave the table with my spoils.

I'm now at $54.01 and have started a trench between my current roll and my original stake. Losing a 5% buy in cannot dig into my starter money. Now on to getting 10% up and to dig a deeper trench.

No comments: