Dashboard


Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Double the fun

Today was my first foray into doing multi. I had two tables and bought in for 2.40 on both. Overall the play was pretty decent during the day. Nobody throwing a party, nobody super aggro. There was one stabber throwing out min bets here or there but that was about it. Seems like everyone was either super nit or trappy based on the amount of smooth calls with big pairs. Noted. Now the hands:

* Limp AdJd nothing

* JcTc turned flush. I pot it and get a flat call. Board double pairs on river and the flopped boat nut low boat checks behind.

* Call a raise with AQos. Nothing.

* Called a reraise to .30 with 99. Guy had AA. I didn't pay anyting post flop.

* Pick up 99 on the other table and punish limpers, take down some blinds.

* AJos pot it and fold to low all club board.

* So easy. I pick up a real junker 46os in the BB and have the "fold to any bet button on" and go to the other table. I flop bottom two and get a walk all the way to the river including from the SB who paid .02 and hit top pair on the flop!?

* Raise with TT Jack high flop, stab and raise in front of me, bye bye.

* AA EP pot it to .14 one caller. 55Q flop and I bet it, flat call. Uh oh, hope he doesn't have a 5. Turn is A and I boat up...PLEASE have a 5! I pot it again, shove, insta-call and he shows the case A with J kicker and he's drawing dead. $3.83 pot.

* I pot with AJos. Checks all streets and it holds!

* TT flat called by QQ. I pot a 9 high flop, Jh puts third heart on the board and it checks the rest of the way.

* Whoop whoop whoop. Deviation alert! KTos both tables. Limped. Flopped an AJ gutter on BOTH tables at the same time. Paid .04 to chase on one. (WRONG!) STick to game plan. Didn't cost me big at least.

* AQos and I pot it pre-flop. One caller. Flop is ThJh8d. Villain tosss out a cbet feeling bet of .20. It is last orbit and I have slight -itis. I figure I have two overs and a gut shot but after looking at it after the hand I actually had a double gutter. Call. Turn is a 9 and I have second nut straight that I'm willing to go with. Bet to me, I raise enough to put him all in. Called by K7 for sucker end of straight and gutter to higher straight. $3.47. Ship it.

Played 10 out of 110 hands which is about on schedule. Now at $56.19 and more than 10% up.

No comments: