Dashboard


Monday, December 10, 2007

December 10

The usual. 2 tables at $2.40 each.

Pick up KJos in the SB. I don't want to raise in that spot because I really don't think I would shake off any of the four limpers and don't want to fight with that hand. I limp for the .02 and just figure I can see a flop for cheap and could always make the nuts and not have to worry about it. Flop comes T high and it checks all the way through until I make my broadway straight for the pure nuts. I'm in EP and I'm sure that some will stab. Sure enough I get a bet and a raise in front of me. It is .14 and .28 in front of me and I put in a raise to $1 which I immediately regret since it is uncallable except from someone chopping with me. Then I think someone whow was slow playing a flopped set might pay it. Dunno. Anyway, no callers.

Pick up QQ on the button with a bunch of limpers. Once again I'm stuck trying to figure out how much to raise to thin out the pack without getting a cascade of callers. I make it .80 and take blinds/limps. Difficult position.

46 hands. .48 to the good. No double up so just a little sugar. Back up to $69.21.

No comments: