Dashboard


Sunday, December 16, 2007

Quick turbo

No full tables so I sat down at two turbos.

First hand it get is 4d7d in a posted BB. Get a free walk to an OESFD which also straighted out on a paired board. Made a .10 value bet on the end, no callers. w00t.

Also found myself in a hand with A6 for top pair no kicker. Being new to 6 handed tables I'm floating as to whether or not I'm good here. I pot the flop then it got cloudy then ugly. Just happy to see a cheap showdown for now. 24 cent pot, baby!

And then there's this one. Pick up 66 in the BB and flop bottom set. I pot it, get min-raised, I re-pot, call. I shove the turn and the set holds.

Cash out up $2.08 and the roll is now $88.57.

Not sure I like 6 handed. More rake per hand. Will need to play less premium hands. Not sure if TAG is more rewarded at 6 handed or 10 handed. Good experience and I definitely didn't have to wait very long for my turn to come up.

No comments: