Dashboard


Wednesday, December 12, 2007

De-nit then re-nit

Decided to return to the tables right after my last give it all/take it all session. I found myself widening my range to include limping with medium suited connectors and thought that was going in the wrong direction. Instead of loosening up my game, I felt that I should open more tables to take the place of "boredom calls." so for the first time I go three tables and tighten up my range again. This feels comfortable and I got in a rhythm immediately. Reminds me of my former career on the play money tables.

Pick up QQ vs TT when we both flop overpairs to the board, ka-ching!

Raise with AK and bet top pair top kicker.

Hit top pair J with QJ and stack a guy who shoved with a gutter. My notes said he comes in way light so I wasn't worried about kicker. In fact I overshoved because there was another caller in between us and I didn't want him to muddy the works.

52 hands across three tables. $4.68 in profit brings me up to $74.20.

No comments: