Dashboard


Monday, December 24, 2007

Little here, little there

104 hands on four tables nets me out $1.83 of sugar. Just grinding out wins with solid hands. I don't even think there were any spectacular double ups even.

Yes I have an A(J), now go away.

KJ flops top pair good kicker. Turn gets scary. River is scarier.

Classic race of my JJ vs big slick. I get a huge head start on the flop and AK is drawing dead by the turn. Only stacking of the session.

Yes I DO have a K! Or at least position with AJ, same difference.

One of those scary moments. I stab OOP with QsJs and a flush draw then get flat called. Hmmm. Now I'm not so sure I WANT a spade to come if he is on Kx. Fire a second shell and he is sold on my A.

That's pretty much it. Not a lot of drama. Played a lot of small ball today and kept pot sizes under control. No big scores but no big suckout either. $88.75 and crawling back to the 90s.

No comments: