Dashboard


Sunday, December 2, 2007

Session 2 - Didn't lose as much

I've been surprised. The play at .02/.04 has so far been pretty reasonable. Maybe even a little nitty. Maybe it is just the tables I've been at. Either way, nice to see that the play is reasonable.

Bought in for 2.38 to keep to 5% of my roll. Sat down and saw a juicy KhTh but it's not on the list so I fold it to a raise. Flop comes out TTA. ROT tells me "bad fold" but I'm not worried about it.

Other hands that I want to see a flop with but fold are 66, 33, Qs9s, Ad9d, 7s8s. Starting off conservative. Maybe a little too conservative. Still just feeling things out. For now my range is AA-88, AKs-ATs, AKo-AQo, KQs, KQo, QJs, JTs. I'm trying to limit my hands to 10% and have chosen that range.

I was a little card dead and only got involved in eight hands out of 100. Too nitty?

Hand 1: Took down blinds with QQ.

Hand 2: Raise with AA, someone shoves with AKos, folds around to me and I call. AA holds up.

Hand 3: I raise it up with TT. Flop comes out A high and get an instashove so I let it go.

Hand 4: KK takes down blinds.

Hand 5: AJos limped on button. Swing and a miss and I fold.

Hand 6: Probably worst play right here. I raise with 99. Flop comes out 777 and I get a feeler-ish bet from the caller. I min-raise to get more information. I think that TT or better would bet stronger or have raised pre-flop. Flat call from Villain. Ace on the turn and a shove. I fold to what I figure is AK, AQ.

Hand 7: Raise with AKos and it checks all the way through and I take down a sweetened pot.

Hand 8: Limped in on the cutoff with JdTd but folded to a button raise to .20.

Cashed out for $2.01. Current balance: $47.29.

No comments: