Dashboard


Monday, December 24, 2007

Prime time

Sat down for what ended up being a short session. 15 hands on 4 tables and I was playing on just one for a while.

I never met a top set that I didn't like. KK flops great and pulls down someone with top and bottom (case K!) along with some collateral blinds.

KQ turns the nut straight on a paired board. Main pot goes to the boat but I salvage a decent side pot to take away some of the sting.

These are the same idiots that donk into tripping up bottom pair to a quality holding. Instead this time AdTd's top pair holds and I'm left shaking my head wondering WTF they were calling for...but then I remember that they are chasing their bottom pair trip draw. Got it. Please chase those all day long...just don't HIT!

Little bit of a strategic error here. I thought I was just calling .20 all in and didn't expect to collect the third party. If I knew it was going to be crowded then I would have folded not having enough pot odds to set mine. But sure enough 33 pays off. Awkward turn card. It froze me then I bet it. Then it froze him and he folded after a bit of pondering.

Those three winners were enough to offset the dent from paying off the boat plus give me $3.53 of sugar for the session. Back in the 90s at $92.28.

No comments: