Dashboard


Saturday, December 29, 2007

Dec 29

Morning session.

Really was just not interested in taking this pot with 77. No idea what people were hanging around with after I pounded the turn with a min bet. I should have bet the riv for value.

I pot it UTG with KdQs and cbet an A high flop, one caller. J on the turn straightens me out and two pairs the caller. That's what you get for calling when you were ahead on the flop when I stabbed with my gutter chasing K high bet on the flop!

I don't mind picking up AA. I would prefer them to be in LP but oh well. I pot it UTG (do you people know what raising the pot UTG means!?) and get five freaking callers. Flop is single suited. A pot sized bet and a fold ahead of me, three to act behind me. That is not a very friendly flop for two black AA. I think of shoving momentarily but decide to pick a different spot. Shove behind me with second nut flush which holds.

BB special 6c5s flops bottom pair, yawn. Checks around. I'm mentally checked out of this hand now and instinctively check the turn because I am invested in other tables. But there is a stab from LP to open the door for me to check raise, call. Hmmmm. 6h on the riv fills me up and completes the flush I assume he is on so I shove hoping to get paid. Nope. I guess maybe he was straight drawing.

Forgot to check what this guy had right after the hand but somehow I think my QhTh sucked out on him by the speed of his call.

Classic error. I have 99 and see the straight before I see the flush. I pot it and am scurrying around looking for the undo button. No such luck and I am called down by second nut low flush and the guy that slow played his flopped set into the ground. They should have all suits be a different color so it is easier to see flushes...oh wait.

Oy. One of those hands. I pot it with KcQc after it limps around. Four(!) callers willing to invest 6 more BB after limping! Min bet, call, min-raise, fold, and I'm going to the mat with this so I shove. Everyone calls. I'm up against another KQ, flush draw, and flopped broadway. C'mon runner runner straight with no diamonds or one of the four boat outs that me and the other KQ have. K on the river and the other KQ and I chop. JT is sure online poker is rigged and I can't disagree.

Not bad overall. Couldn't steal as much at these tables due to the composition of the players. One bad hand with running my straight into the flush. Other than that one I got caught cbetting too much and that cost me but overall a session with a bunch of good decisions. A buy in and a half of sugar takes me up to $88.79.

1 comment:

Marshall said...

I can't view any of the hands from the last few sessions..