Dashboard


Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Two impersonations

Here is my impression of Oliver Hudson. I got that hand for posting my BB. At least I was ahead until I was committed. "First hand...first hand!" What do they say? Don't go broke in a limped pot?

And then just to make up for getting suckout out on, I do my Royal impression and return the favor on another table. Flop a set and get all in action from two others and at these tables, a push can be anything from the nuts to complete cheese. I figure at least one of them for a draw and another for a pair or two. Instead someone has the nut straight. Ooops. Well the nice thing about sets is that you have redraws...hey look, it's the paired board fairy! Hello, paired board fairy! Glad you could make it. He let me get there.

Nice thing about buying in for $2.40 at these stakes is never having to say "fold."

13 hands, obviously 12 at the other table, for a grand total of one red cent sugar. Brings me up to 59 bucks and sixty TWO cents now.

No comments: