Dashboard


Thursday, December 20, 2007

Dec 20

Let's try this new monitor again.

Looked through the hand history converter and saw this one. I won with 36os?

Don't limp with AA kids. ROT says I saved money on this hand by limping because JT would have come along. Although I will say my implied odds were through the roof if an A hit. Did I mention not to limp with AA?

QT is such a trap hand. Pounding on top pair. Top pair/third kicker is good enough.

I pay attention my my advice often enough and if it weren't for this clown being so aggro, I wouldn't have been in this situation but I was very high probability to stack him because he'd been shoving often. 49os in BB.

Should have raised the flop with QJos.

AKos flops top/top, turns trips, rivers boat. Called on the flop by KhTh for a gutshot straight and a Jason flush. Just the gutshot on the turn. And the bluff call on the river.

Why don't I bet my A high for value on the river?

Five limpers ahead of my AA in the BB. I pot it to thin it down and thin it down I did. Good news: thinned it down. Bad news: thinned it down to four. They hold up against Mr. Gutter.

Hey *I* am THAT GUY! Let me get my money in bad again with KTos. I flop bottom pair and an open ender which is behind the flopped sucker straight. Oh well at least I can suck out a broadway straight...or a boat. Hey I was short stacked! Gambool!

I would rather be the one who wins when I'm ahead then suckout when I'm behind. I'm in the situation where I'm ahead a LOT more than the other way around but I'd rather get some suckouts than none at all I suppose.

120 hands and I'm up $2.82 for the session. 92.72 is a new peak.

No comments: