Dashboard


Thursday, December 20, 2007

Afternoon session

Four tables. Standard now.

AAA on board? Of course I know my KJos is good. Slow played it though.

As5s wins after clarification after the flop that yes indeed I DO have an A thank you.

Contrary to belief, AA does in fact win sometimes, helps to boat up though. Flop the overpair then turn top set. Get called by junker hand As5s (case A again!) who has top pair and nutter flush draw. I fade the spade and take down hand.

KK can win sometimes too.

Hmmm...JT bottom two pair versus top set. Which one would YOU rather be? All diamond flop but we both proceed to get money in the turn regardless. I figure I could always boat up...never mind, drawing dead. Wah wahhhh.

Sometimes KK wins just a little pot.

7d8d and I miss my straight flush.

The classic race situation QQ vs AK...and throw in 85os for good measure. ONE TIME!!! Ahhh...forget it.

I river the nuts with TJ and chop it up...minus the Cake tax. We both end up poorer for winning that hand. Nice raise, ass!

Who's that sitting over there? Oh it's THAT GUY again. I hate sucking out guys, really. I'm QQ vs KK vs AhKh. Ooops. Sorry about that. Oh and by the way...see ya suckas! $7.12 is too much on the table for me so I back out of all my seats and get the flock outta there.

216 hands. $4.21 for about an hours work. Not quite minimum wage but at over 100 BB/hour it's a pretty good clip. Nudging closer to a double up. $96.93. When do I get my rakeback?

No comments: