Dashboard


Friday, December 14, 2007

December 14

Came into a pot with an open ender on a paired board. Stabbed from the button. One caller. I'm done with this hand. Check check the turn. Check the river an he shoves. Only mistake there was I somehow bet too much. Thought I clicked the pot button but it was an overbet.

Pot it with KdQd, short stack all in call with 89 I flop TPSK and he flops second pair. He sucks out a 9 on the turn but I resuck out a D flush on the riv.

Flopped trip A from the SB with A5os. Ended up getting it in on the turn with a J on board knowing that even if I'm beat there are a ton of chop outs. Catch a J on the river to chop with AT.

Came in with 9T suited and hit top pair on T74 board two suited. I pot it, one caller, then an overshove. I fold since my book on showed that they open shoved with KK so I figure them for the goods. Shows 74 for bottom two but gets counterfeited to running deuces by a worse T than mine. In my ROT free world that was a good fold.

AhKh vs QQ. I flop the nut flush and that's all she wrote.

AcJc. Pot it preflop and hit top/top. Pot it, rake it.

I'm "scoreboard watching" which I think is a bad thing. Right now I am just under my buy in and it is affecting my decisions. Must stop that.

Chopped a pot with AK vs AK though I was four to the club flush on the turn and freerolling. I barely pull in a few cents despite an intermediate caller. Ouch. As the saying goes...Cake wins.

I'm in the BB with AKos and table full of limpers ahead of me. I shove for my buck and change and get one caller from short stack holding 88 I flop two overs and a gut shot then river a K to felt him.

.66 profit for the 91 hands. $78.57 total and creeping back up to my peak. I will target $80 this weekend.

No comments: