Dashboard


Thursday, December 27, 2007

Dropping down again

Only two tables running tonight.

Limp in with AsTs. I flop top pair A with the nut flush draw as well. I flat call a min stab and a call behind me. Second A peels off on the turn and a second stab then I pot it and get raised behind me. Last time this happened I calculated the range of what I'm up against as any A. I'm beating the marjority and I discount premium A's due to no raise pre. Unless he has boated up I have flush outs so I push and get the bad news that he limped with AK with Ks to boot. River is a blank. Reload.

Hmmm. Same hand AsTs. I pay min bet to chase a gutter and properly value it on the end to receive proper implied odds for the 4 cents on the flop.

Yeah J-Trey...soooted! Maximum value bet extraction from this donk who calls off four on a paired three to the flush board.

TP(Q)TK AQ no good against top set. Paid him off in full.

Hand caught in cookie jar on this one. Qs6s in SB. Flop second nut flush draw and figure I can steal so I pot it, call, call. Turn is a blank so I pot it againt and get a min raise now, fold behind and it's back to me. I am actually now in a better spot than with top pair because I'm almost certainly drawing live. I get too lazy to figure pot odds (I was short btw) and call the min. Blank on the riv and I'm outta there.

Down to 85.20 now. Correctly assessed the second table I was at as being risk averse and stole quite a bit in blinds and limps.

No comments: