Dashboard


Thursday, December 13, 2007

Dec 13th unlucky at one table

Three tabling it now. Still early I guess because there is only one available at first but more added on later. Normal game plan.

Pretty card dead but I pick up AcQc and pot it. Get repotted by a guy who just showed down AK the previous hand but I have no book on him other than that. I decide to see a flop which comes QQT which is a pretty good flop for my hand. I'm losing to TT and QT but I'll take my chances and proceed with the hand. I'm out of position and check to the aggressor. He shoves and I insta call. Blank on the turn but the river puts me in my place for coming in light to the hand.

I really wish that there were more players because the other tables are short handed which means I need to keep switching tables more quickly. It also means there are not enough other hands to bury that suckout with other hands and instead that hand stands out as a downturn.

100 hands -$3.28. $75.87 total roll.

No comments: