Dashboard


Saturday, December 15, 2007

Biggest pot ever so far

Sit down to two big blind specials. 53os that flops trips. AsQs that checks through after I pot it and chop with another AQ suited.

Doesn't take long to walk into a monster, maybe not a perfect storm but definitely a major squall. There is a limper, min-raiser, and two callers ahead of me with SB and BB behind me so I am getting nearly the pot odds to set mine with my two nickels and it's not going to take much action post flop implied odds to work out. Q75 rainbow. I heart sets! AND I'm in position. Half pot bet, call, call, to me and I pot it. Lose one but keep two others. J on the turn and it's checked to me so I shove for my remaining .74 and I get called by top and bottom pair and by top pair/T kicker. Rake a record setting $7.14 pot.

9 hands. $4.92 of sugar. $88.73 overall.

No comments: