Dashboard


Monday, December 17, 2007

Monday Night

One more session tonight. Sticking to game plan or solid TAG fundamentals.

Four tables.

I have been folding like a banshee.

Potted with AKos. Swing/miss.

Taking down small pots here and there.

One table getting too shorthanded so I'm sitting out until more players show up.

Pick up AA and pot it. One caller and I pot the Q high flop after it's checked to me.

AdKd pot it after a min raise. Missed check through to river and fold to a board with a one card straight.

Get JJ and pot it. One caller. I cbet AA flop. Call. K on turn. Check/shove/fold.

Pick up QQ. Pot it. Get a caller from a guy that just got felted when his KT on a T high flop fell short against JJ. He goes to the mat with secon pair on flop A kicker and I stack him.

Get KK against a guy getting frisky with his medium A. Flop is JJ, I push and my boat holds.

KsTs.Well everyone got a piece of this flop. I flop top pair and four to the flush. Somehow I lose this hand. PokerStove said I was 40% so got the money in OK. Figured I was outkicked but had 9+3 outs to either two pair (which I did but was counterfeited) or flush (though I was missing some outs in the other hands). Bummer. Reload.

Courtesy double up from "but I flopped two pair" when I'm holding AcJc and flop trip A.

Pick up AsKs against same guy. Pot it. Flop comes all low and I cbet after he checks. Call. Turn pairs bottom card 3 and he pots it. I fold.

See a flop in BB with Ac7c and flop nut flush draw. Checks through and one bet of .20 with a call before me so I am getting good odds to call. With the caller I'm hopoing it will be a flush over flush but guy behind me pushes all in and has me covered. I fold.

Flop a set and try slow play aggro guy. I maximize the hand then push on the riv. No call.

275 hands. .13 of sugar. Oy. Really only had that one hand with top pair and a flush draw that didn't pan out to take my session total down. I'm still OK with the play.

No comments: