Dashboard


Monday, December 24, 2007

Late night hit and run

Four tables $2.40.

Pot pre-flop with AJ and take down blinds and a limper.

Pot it pre-flop with AhKh. Nothing on the flop for me so I leave. Based on previous play I believe I may well have been ahead but I'll find a better spot.

Pre-pot it with QQ and flop pot it to take down a straightforward pot.

Same thing as above but take down a larger pot with JJ.

Almost got jacked by a dialog box again. Tried to bet after trying to get out of another table and I can't click on the button. Forunately, I knew what it was this time and got to close it by the time I got to the river so I could shove and hope to collect a weaker flush. KhTs for nut flush.

Delicious confluence of hands here. I pick up TT and just flat call from the SB. Flop top set on a two suited board. Pot the flop and get three callers. Board pairs low card and I pot it again but for value this time instead of protection, call, shove, overshove, I call all-in, and a follow all-in behind me. So what's going on here? Overpair versus nut flush draw (drawing dead) versus boat over boat. SHIP IT!...and don't forget the two side pots too thank you. $9.58 pot brings me up to 81.89 and a nice rebound spike in the chart.

1 comment:

royalbacon said...

That’s more like it!