Dashboard


Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sunday Night

Really trying to iron out the bumps by playing more tables which helps me nit up.

Here's the double up. Dominated this guy pre-flop with AT and we both paired the flop. I had top/top and he had bot/top. Pot the flop, push the turn, rake it.

After that I start extricating myself from the tables and play out my free hands. No real hands of interest as I close down the next two tables.

And then on the last hand of the last table I catch AA UTG. I think of limping since I'm UTG because I'm sure some bozo is going to bump it but instead I come out of the gates with a bet of .30 since potting the blinds won't do squat for thinning the field. One caller and the SB and BB are taking FOREVER to act. While their thermometers are draining to zero I decide that with my stack there is absolutely no flop that can come where I wouldn't shove. As soon as the three card are fanned it push and the I get a call from everyone's favorite dominated hand who caught top pair K...and then turned another K. Wah wahhhh. That felts me on that table.

87 hands. $9.60 in, $8.09 out, to net out -$1.51 plus some Sklansky bucks. $86.49 total.

No comments: