Dashboard


Friday, December 28, 2007

Giving up ground again

Grueling session. Slipped a little here and there because I let myself play tired so I was pressing a little.

AdJd properly valued.

Worst hand of the session. Speculating with 7dTd and got roped into stupid min raise shenanigans with two donks. I can finally cap it at .12 and I'm sitting there asking myself how I got in this mess and what flop I could possibly want...oh how about top pair T and four to the flush? Sure that will work. A stab in front of me and I pot it up to .52. Donkey boy calls with Ad8c for one over and Jasonland flush and straight draws. A on the turn and I pour my money in after I'm behind but still have 14 outs all of which whiff on the river. Bleck.

AJ rivers broadway and gives villain two pari. Flush possible but I should have bumped more on the end I think.

Delayed semi-bluff after calling cbet. Him tripping up would have been the best card possible for my KsQs.

More expert play calling down min bets to both of us playing the board. At least it was free of Cake tax.

BB special Tc5c flops top and bottom and drags down a short stacked QT in the process.

Really? I see a "free" flop with Jd9d when I post a BB for sitting down. Flop a flush and it's no good. I had my chance to fold when I got min-raised on the turn when the board paired but I'm full speed ahead. Welcome to the table. Reload.

Get two all ins from loose aggros and my AsKs has both of them dominated plus I'm the only one suited as well. Cannot fade their collective six outs. Have them both covered the one who caught had to be the one with the bigger stack too. Yuck. That's enough for now, time to leave the tables and take a break.

301 hands and drop about two buys down to $85.28.

No comments: