Dashboard


Friday, December 21, 2007

Is this what they mean by running bad?

Have a seat kids. This is how to lose about four buy-ins.

Run QQ into AA. Reload.

Run AK into AA. Reload.

Pot it with AK and keep potting it each street. I have KT dominated but he turns two pair. Reload.

Is this seriously going on?

See a flop with AT. Flop top pair good kicker and call the flop. Turn gives me the nut straight and I get it all in. Find I'm up against A/nothing spade draw. No spade, no spade, no spade. River is...not a spade but it's a ten to counterfeit my straight and chop the pot.

Playing AJ and hammering the crap out of the pot. I'm all in by the turn. $11.70 pot brewing which will erase all of the rest of this session. OESD catches his 8 to take down the pot.

That AJ hand is enough for me to call it quits for now. I am pressing up against my 10% cutoff point. Time to re-examine these hands and verify if I need to do anything different. Right now I don't think so. Coolers and suckouts.

87 hands of sheer enjoyment. Down $9.09 to $87.84.

1 comment:

royalbacon said...

I don't think I can be much help: if I were you I'd have played these hands exactly the same way. Except for the AK and QQ hands, you got your money in good… what can you do?