Dashboard


Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wed morning

Start off at two tables then take on four after seats opened up.

Stack off JJ to AA. He flat called a raise before him so I shoved from the BB and didn't improve. Flat calling would have saved me there with a KQ flop. Three ways to play JJ and all of the wrong.

I pick up everyone's favorite dominated hand KQ and flop two pair with Q kicker. Nice. It is bet, I raise, call, call. Q on the turn gives me THREE PAIR! w00t! What could I POSSIBLY be losing to? I shove and get insta-called by A9. Yeah, well three pair beats one trip biatch...when I river a Q! Shouldn't have slowplayed that mutha! This game is so easy. Get your money in when you are behind and suck out. He let me get there anyway. Oh, and I'm leaving the table too. See ya sucka! Somewhere out in the blogosphere someone is writing about how they got some idiot shoving money in when they were way behind every step until the river...

And finally...one of THOSE hands. I pick up everyone's favorite least favorite hand AK. I flop top/top and stack off to bottom set. In this environment I think I'm probably going to lose every time in that situation. The calling range is so wide in that situation I'm going to the mat with top/top. His check call was cause for concern and I felt behind somehow but oh well. That's why I'm buying in short so when I lose with a hand that I can't get away from then I have a safety as to how bad it can hurt me.

A swingy 82 hands but still eeked out .24 profit. $92.34. Still looking to crack one bill this week.

No comments: