Dashboard


Saturday, December 22, 2007

Brunch session

Three tables running.



Flop top/top with AT and I don't counterfeit bottom two.

AA wins. Again, it's helpful to have nut boat in order to not have them cracked. Good call by QQ with two overcards on the flop, OK, gutter too but still.

AJ has A6 dominated but villain just can't let go of the nut flush draw and a presumed (though dead) over. I pot flop and shove on turn. River flushes my chips away.

SpainR Jd8h as a BB special takes it down.

Holy crap. Most frustrating hand EVER! I'm winding up the session and closing down tables when I pick up KK with a raise in front of me. I pop it to a buck and get a shove from the other player. Insta-call...wait..INSTA-CALL!...wtf? I'm clicking the crap out of the mouse and all I can see is my 15 second timer ticking down. Then I get autofolded. What a way to cap the session. Turns out I had a hidden dialog box telling me I couldn't leave a different table when I was still in a hand. Great. Keep those modal dialogs on the top layer of the app please. Thank you.

165 hands. Down to 81.75 now.

No comments: