Dashboard


Monday, December 17, 2007

Dec 17 evening

Traffic jam at the tables. On the waiting lists for a few tables and I'll take what comes open.

Now at first table. Dum de dum de dum. Now at two tables. Fold fold fold.

Deja vu, I got 8s2s again but didn't win in a walk this time. What are the chances?

Third table open. Still now hands worth playing yet. Gooooood folds.

Oooh Ad7d...nah.

9dTd in the BB post so I get to see a flop. Swing and a miss. I don't call the pot sized bet.

Three tables, can't wait for Santa to bring my new monitor.

AJos in the SB and it folds around to me. BB has .60. I raise to $2. Oooops! Meant to raise to .20 but same differnce.

Take down a pot with my 99. Flop pairs ducks with a trey on the side. I bet half pot and get two callers. Q then K for turn and river and it checks through both streets. Ka-ching!

Four tables now. Getting crowded but I love the selectivity I get.

Called a raise to .13 with TT. Don't like calling a raise like that but it was multiway enough to go set mining.

Hey I found out how to add chips without leaving the table! I rarely need it but good to know. Just talk to the dealer!

Pot it with TT to thin out limpers. One call. Flop is K high all spades and I have Ts. Pot sized bet to me. No thank you.

Pot it to .22 with QQ. Two callers. Flop middle set and slow play it with an A on the flop. Finally half pot it and no customers.

Flop bottom set of 66 and double up.

Up $2.80 for a total of $89.75.

Good decisions. Picked my spots. Got paid on my big hands.

No comments: