Dashboard


Monday, December 24, 2007

Better poker and more bounce back

Just more solid fundamentals spread across four tables.

Sit down and post. Flop top two with J5 and bet it. This game is easy! Not quite as easy as finding 2c6c in the BB and flopping a straight with a flush redraw and felting a guy with top pair but close enough.

Remember kids, play premium hands! AQ versus EFDH. Not only do I have him outkicked but we both have side cards in clubs so if a Club did come he would still lose.

Power poker at it's finest. Take down a monster with my BB special Dolly Parton in spades.

Marginal spot here. I get involved with AhQh against two players one of whom is all in. Not sure if I played the flop right. It's not a tournament but there is no side pot either. I'm guessing the guy I bet out was not too pleased. Think I'll post this one.

I check the flop here OOP with Jean Enersen to see if the coast is clear then announce "Why yes I DO have a K."

Go AK! Top/top is good enough.

AK *does* win...without any help from the board either. I pot it pre-flop and get one caller. Flop comes J high and he half pots it, fold between us, and based on what I've observed in the session he'll stab at anything. I decide I am ahead and pot it back. He just flat calls. We get the rest in on the turn and A high takes down a decent pot.

158 hands later I end up $5.03 on the session to get me back up to $86.92.

No comments: