Dashboard


Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Nutty Nuts

Sit down with the usual $2.40. Played 3/8 hands.

* Called an additional .02 in SB with As7s. Nothing.
* Picked up AA in late position. Ton of limpers too me and I say "screw it" to trying to right size a bet to isolate and just make it a buck straight figuring someone is going to have their favorite hand. No customers. I'm fine with that. Show my cards to the table to cement my nit image to anyone who cares or is paying attention.
* Limp with QJ os. Flop an open ender and get a walk to the turn which brings an ace and Broadway and a second club. Bet, call, call in front of me and I'm not screwing around so I pot it. One caller. Blank on the riv and I push for my last .78. Call. I take down a $5.51 pot then run away.

$54.64.

No comments: