Dashboard


Monday, December 10, 2007

Due East

Two tables x $2.40.

Btw, I'm buying myself a monitor for Xmas so I can play multiple tables more easily.

Microvariance. Down three cents. Was going to cash out before the blinds hit me but got nabbed by a BB and missed keeping my red cent of sugar

Sit down to the left of "Drunko" who is loose with his sub $2 chip stack and I plan to stack him...nevermind someone else beat me to it.

Having an extended string of face/trash hands.

Q5os in BB. Flop top. Bet 1/2 pot, call. Turn trips. Bet 1/2 pot, call. K on river. Bet 1/2 pot and get min-raised. Call it and we chop. I don't like that situation. I guess I can check/call instead but that's pretty weak. Tough to fold trips to minor action.

Raise with KdQd. Short stack shoves for not much more. One other caller checks through all streets. Shover had AQ and they hold.

Added small pockets to my range if I can come in for a limp and presumed 5:1 odds or better preflop.

QsKs, pot it and take down blinds and a limper.

Flop trip Queens in BB pot flop, pot turn and take down .80 pot.

Last orbit. Pick up JJ and pot it. Take down blinds and limpers.

88 limp. Checks all streets until I hit my set on a dry board. Bet pot with A and K out there. Folds.

That's it. I'm at $69.18. Think I need to be more aggressive with the day crew. Kinda nitty in general from what I can tell.

No comments: